Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Blog Tips

I'm still debating on whether to really start PROMOTING my little teaching blog.  I have a family blog and another blog for my Jewelry boutique, so KNOW that blogs are A LOT of work!  One of my most favorite bloggers, Erica Bohrer just posted some tips for blogging and it couldn't have come at a better time. So now, I really need to weight the pros and cons and decide if this will be a good thing for me.  Maybe should weight the good and bad AFTER my thesis is done this summer, after we've decided to move or not to move, after the boys basketball season is over, etc etc.  Guess life will always be busy but I really need to let something else go in order to take on something else!  Plus, I've done a couple of TPT units and they take way more time than I ever imagined.  My hats off to all those who spend so much time making such great units, and offering many of them for free to teachers like me!

Without further adieu...here's a link to Erica's post:


No comments:

Post a Comment