Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LOVE You Tube Learning Videos!!!

Oh my gosh!!!  Can I just tell you how much I LOVE You Tube for teaching?  Our school got Activboards several years ago when we were remodeled and every room got a board.  At first, You Tube was banned because of all the smut on it.  BUT finally WCDS succomed to teacher pressure and we are not able to access it through our teacher log ins. Click here for my You Tube playlist that I got to ALL.THE.TIME! Here is a link to all my playlists that I use on a DAILY basis!


I even have one little doll who only speaks Spanish so I set up a file that I have her watch with basic vocabulary and sight words.  She loves it and sings along to some of the songs.  Wow...learning at it's finest. haha.

I just saw this video on one of my FAV blogs Beg Borrow Steal.


And my kids LOVE Alpha Blocks.  They are short videos that cover phonics and I show them during the 15 minute free breakfast program that we have each morning.  I just watched the video below about the ~at family and they make me smile every time!  Here is my playlist:

And here's one I made when we had hamster babies!  Too funny.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment